G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. Having poured our first gold bars, the mine and processing plant is now focused on achieving the ramp up phase to go into full production. The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, is targeting to initially process 4.5mtpa to produce 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually. The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
Senior Process Coordinator-(Indonesian) (PRO 0333)
- Graduated from Senior High School – SMK or SMA. Tertiary metallurgical qualifications are sought and would be highly regarded for this key position.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the English language and able to communicate both written and spoken.
- Must be able to compile reports and understand budgeting processes.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Internet
- 8 years or more experience gained in a processing senior supervisory role within the resource sector.
- Minimum 12 years relevant mineral processing plant experience. With experience in Crushing & Reclaim, Grinding & Reclassification, Carbon in Leach, Desorption & Regeneration, Waste Water Polishing Plant.
- Experience commissioning gold Processing Plant equipment
- Ability to read and understand PFD’s, PID’s and control philosophy documentation. The ability to explain information in these documents to trainee Process Plant Operators.
- Understanding of and ability to use plant SCADA system.Commissioning experience (not essential but highly regarded)
- Experience in a construction phase of a mining project
- Training of plant personnel in an expatriate environment. The ability to prepare training materials and present training information.
- The ability to teach and train operators to carry out their duties in such a manner as to achieve maximum individual accountability.
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards associated within a Processing Plant environment.
- Ability to plan and supervise the work of others on a shift, daily, and weekly basis.
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions.
- A thorough understanding of the production flow sheet and routine production requirements of the Processing Plant.
- An understanding of security procedures.
- Superior work ethic, be able to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect for the local people and their culture.